An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Inspiration


Marlene

What happens when you tune out the negative and think about everything that inspires you?

You relax, you feel more in control, gratitude seems to surface and you’re ready to face whatever comes your way. Life is about choices – how you think, feel, speak and act. Make sure all are in line with each other.

No comments: