An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Reopenings


Marlene

Many parts of the world have or are starting to reopen though the pandemic Covid-19 virus is still active. Numbers have dropped in many areas and some are spiking again. It is an unsettling time that we are in, yet we have to move forward with hope and confidence that it will all work out. I want to thank you for your motivation, inspiration, and concern for all who are fighting this battle.

Today - more positive news! I invite you to read stories from the sports world and how so many are helping out during this time of extreme need.

Good News From Yahoo Sports
https://sports.yahoo.com/sports-good-news-tracker-during-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic-211306589.html

No comments: