An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Monday, June 22, 2020

Fabric of Our Life



This fabric of our lives gets stronger as we age. The more people we meet, the more places we go, the more ideas we have; the stronger we have become. For a newborn they have to have a strong foundation either from family's, friends, or society. Society is a friend that always accepts you no matter what you have done. It just wants you to be happy and have fun living your life for it knows when we are happy, you shall make others as happy as you are if not more.

With every friend you make you weave yourself a stronger fabric of life. This fabric shall never end. It just keeps going and going. Now with every generation it may take on a slightly different attribute than it had prior. However it shall always be, no matter what.

#piccadillyinc

No comments: