An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Surviving Lifes Obstacles

Dr. Wendy S. Harpham is a 27 year cancer survivor dedicating her life work to helping patients get good care and live their life as Healthy Survivors.
 
I believe everyone's life has been touched by someone they know who has or had cancer. My own cousin's wife fought the battle with ovarian cancer for 26 years and was one of the most loving, kind and warrior like people I have ever known.
 
This quote for today is to acknowledge and honor all who have struggled with this fight. We care about you, we admire your tenacity and perseverance, your faith and hope and so much more.
 
If you know someone who is in this battle, reach out to them today. Open your heart and let them know you care and are there for them.
 
Make a difference in someone's life - it's easy.  All you have to do is show up.

No comments: