An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Seed

by Rich Barnes

As I walk along the sidewalk of East Main Rd. in Newport RI, I cannot help but notice the annuals starting to pop up through the ground, and think to myself how this flower is actually a metaphor for life in general.

Think about it for a second.

A seed of a flower can sit on a shelf in a hardware store or a local five and dime and lay in it's pouch for years... sitting in a package without any life in it, alone with many of his seed friends waiting for that right opportunity to show it's potential.

When that seed gets planted in the ground, a metamorphosis takes place. It starts to germinate and open... it starts to spread open and against all odds. This tiny little seed pushes through what seems like tons and tons of dirt to break through the ground to grow.

You see, once that seed gets in the right environment and in the right soil with water and sunlight, that seed will flourish and show it's potential that once lay dormant and grow into a beautiful flower.

It is the same thing with people...

How so? Let's read more:

https://motivateus.com/stories/growing-stronger-each-day.htm

 

No comments: