An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Being Thankful

Marlene

Giving thanks is a beautiful character trait, when sincerely expressed.  If you don't feel thankful for what you have, time to start new habits that include thankfulness.  

It has been said that if you aren't thankful for what you have, for the people in your life, then why would you think you would be thankful for something else?

Be thankful for your life, the food you get to eat, the friendships you have cultivated, the beauty of the morning and so much more.  

No comments: