An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Just My Advice

By Stefan Misiraca

Experience everything. Ask questions. Ask for the truth and the reality that comes with it. The only way you will get to know a person and be able to step past the boundaries that we all put up is through honesty.

Learn from peoples mistakes but more importantly know when it is ok to make your own because no one will do everything right. Never hold back, even if you think you are wasting your time. There will always be something to learn from any experience; it just depends on the way you look at things.

Prepare and expect the drama and uncertainty that comes with doing something different. Be ready for it, plan, and think of it as a personal challenge of your skills. If you can diffuse a problem or cope with a situation that might seem out of control to others, then you may have already won a battle. "

So far this makes sense to me. How about you Yeremiah?

Do you want to read more?

http://motivateus.com/stories/justmy.htm

No comments: