An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Choosing

What are you choosing?  Be aware of what you are thinking, saying and doing and does it align with who you are, who you want to be.

They say that people can't change - I believe they can and do.  Too many examples of individuals who consciously made a decision and worked hard to bring that thought into reality.

Gratefulness is one quality I think we all aspire to have. But what does it mean to be grateful? Does it mean being thankful for all the good things that have come into your life? Yes. Does it mean being thankful for all the "bad" situations too? Yes.  But sometimes its hard to remember to be grateful, right?

So what can you do?

One suggestion is to make a vow to show appreciation every day for all the blessings you receive, whether you know about them or not. Write this vow down and put it in a place where you will be reminded of it each day.

When you make it a habit, I think you will find that your life is happier and brighter because of constant gratitude.

Get back up and try again.  You can do it, no matter what the challenge is.  Think.  Think again.  Ask for help if you need it.  If you can't get help, think of what YOU can do to cope with your situation until it changes.  It's up to you - make the effort, one more time.

No comments: