An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Sight and Sound


By Miles Patrick Yohnke

Insight From Unexpected Places

I have to admit that the first time I saw her, I felt sorry for her. It was the summer of '92.

By her walk, you could tell she was a proud lady.

Her posture was like something found on the catwalks of a Milan fashion show. She was well-poised and sophistically dressed with coifed hair. She moved with a breezy pace along the streets of my recently moved to area of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

This nearly retired, petite lady was legally blind.

I would see her from afar over the course of more than two decades.

She moved so speedily that the moment to meet, let alone talk, never really presented itself.

But in the summer of '17 though, it did.

So what happens next? What will we learn?

Sight and Sound - Read the rest of the story:
http://motivateus.com/stories/miles-patrick-yohnke-sight-and-sound.htm

Have a wonderful day and take care!

Love and blessings,

Marlene

P.S.

Miles is celebrating his birthday today. Through his 50+ articles on our website, he has tried to engage and enlighten us to what life has been like in his world and so many other people.

Thank you Miles for always bringing your best to everything you do and believing in the goodness of people. Happy, happy birthday!

No comments: