An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, October 13, 2017

Responsibility

When you take responsibility for your actions and do everything in your power to correct them, go grow, you learn and you move on.  Don't get stuck by holding on to pride or whatever it is that holds you back.

Learn to be that bigger person, if you are not already.  Your life becomes lighter when you do.

Friday is maybe your last day of work this week - reach out to someone over the weekend by phone or in person, not by email, text or social networks.  Enjoy conversing with a person you really know. 

No comments: