An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lifes Potholes


Like a pothole in an otherwise smooth road,
there are also pothole-like people in your life
that you ought to avoid.
Potholes can be enemies or plastic friends
or they can be incorrect ideas
or unsolicited situations
They can be tangible or intangible
Potholes are there,
Giving you a moment of reality check
That you are traveling and not stagnating
That you are in motion and not at halt
Big or small
Potholes can be irritating or enjoying.
You can avoid them
You can cover them
Neglect them and meet them again
as you go on with your travel
in the road called life.
But sometimes it can be enjoyable
to bump with those potholes once in a while.
~Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
yeremiah@aol.com
Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: