An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Life moras

Some of us stumble through life, while others plan out every step. There is no right or wrong way to live, just as long as you live a good life according to you.

The only person who truly is watching your life is yourself. You have to live with yourself, no one else must. You only have to prove that you are a good person to yourself.

If you believe on a higher power, that is good. He or she wants you to be happy most of all. You should not believe otherwise because why would you have the freedom to choose.

No comments: