An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

What Is In Front Of You?

Marlene

Have you ever thought about your blessings? The ones you receive every day? Our lives seem to be on auto-pilot; we have a routine and follow it without veering left or right. Occasional, we look back and remember the ups and downs while the present and the future are right in front of us, trying to get our attention. Yes, I know that sounds obvious, and that's exactly the point. Sometimes we miss the obvious.Let's see if you can spot the obvious in a photo: Can You See Your Blessings?Remember that you are constantly receiving blessings that help your life. Some are easy to recognize, and others are not. Just because you can't see something, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

No comments: