An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Pursue Wisdom


Each day is filled with a hundred choices and decisions, and wisdom is our best guide. Wisdom comes from three places – experience, learning and our deepest intuition. Each day is an opportunity to gather and use all three.

 

Experience comes from engaging with life, learning comes from observing, and intuition comes from listening to myself. At the end of the day sit down and write down what was the main experience, what did I learn and what did I hear…from myself? You did listen to yourself…didn’t you?

No comments: