An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Reason, Season and a Lifetime


Marlene

Have you noticed that some people disappear from your life? All of a sudden, they are gone. Or how about when someone else shows up just at the right time? Then there are people who we will have lifetime friendships with. Why is this? Is there a reason that all of this happens for us?

Poet Brian A. "Drew" Chalker starts his poem to explain these variations this way:

People always come into your life for a reason, a season, and a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

No comments: