An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Will You Believe In Yourself?

Marlene

Believe in yourself; it's okay. You believe in so many others; what's holding you back from believing in you? You are very worthy of your love; you are very worthy of your self-confidence. Know that your life will change once you write in your heart that you believe in yourself.Today's story is about Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest sports figures of this century. Written by Brian G. Jett, an inspiring writer, and published author, his personal story starts off this way:"During my third and fourth grade years, my family uprooted to Louisville, Kentucky. To our surprise, we soon discovered the quick witted World Boxing Champion's mother lived less than one mile from our home. Ali was my dad's idol and such a realization mixed well with my father's assertive nature.During one of Ali's visits to stay with his mother, my dad stung my brother and I with a sucker punch as he urged us to get in the car with his camera in hand."

No comments: