An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Rock On!



Marlene

Rock on Dave Grohl, musician and the legendary founder of the rock band Foo Fighters! I love your music, enthusiasm, and individuality. Some may think you're out there, but you embrace your individuality and encourage others to do the same.

Each of us has something so wonderful about us that not sharing it makes it seem less significant. Will everyone understand or like it? Probably not. But this is your life; you don't need anyone's permission to be who you are.

Have a great day, and remember: You are unique, valuable, and important. Live your life out loud and rock on!

No comments: