An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Conditions

Overwhelm is not a pleasant condition. The to-do list overflows, the deadlines appear imminent and immovable. There are too many demands upon too little of your time. Does this sound familiar?

Truly, there is nothing you must do. Stop. Breathe deeply and slowly. Choose to put your own inner peace first. Then choose to work on what is most important to you, rather than that which appears most urgent.

No comments: