An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, October 28, 2022

Risk or Regret?


Marlene

Today's story starts this way:

"Get out of the way, slowpoke!" Jack shouted, slamming his fist on the horn. "Get that pile of junk off the road!" He yanked the steering wheel hard to the left and sped past the slower car, the horn blaring as he passed. Darkness closed quickly between the two cars.

Suddenly, blue lights began to flicker in his rear-view mirror. "Oh, GREAT!" he grumbled aloud. "Of all the cars on the highway tonight, I WOULD pass an unmarked police car!"

Sounds about right, wouldn't you agree? But wait, why is Jack driving so fast? What is so important to risk getting a ticket?

Let's find out the rest of the story: Risk or Regret?

Everyone has to make a decision at some point in their lives. Sometimes it seems like it's easy to decide and other times, not so much. Risk and regret are two powerful choices. You'll know what to do. Listen to your heart.

No comments: