An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Today



Marlene 

Today is ours to live, to choose how we feel and look for the best in every person and situation. Gratitude plays a big part in everyone's life and comes back to repay you again and again in ways you never even thought about.

Maybe you ask, "What do I have to be grateful for? I didn't get what I wanted! My life isn't going the way it was supposed to go."

I believe that everything happens for a reason, even when it's not evident to us. May I suggest that gratitude is double-sided: Be grateful for what you get - and be grateful for what you didn't get because maybe by not getting it, you escaped something else you would never want.

No comments: