An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is one of those words that is easy to say and hard to do. So why should you forgive? You do it for yourself, to release the pain and memory that cannot be changed. It’s almost like lifting a 50 lb weight off your shoulders. Be quick to forgive others, as you would want them to quickly forgive you too. Kindness in action is an amazing event to witness and/or experience. Your heart feels happy, your faith in humanity is restored, you feel better and more compassionate than you did before. What other gift can you repay by passing it on to someone else? Kindness. The lack of coverage by the media about kindness in the world is heart-breaking to me. I believe that every day, stories of kindness and compassion should headline the news. Today’s story really moved my heart, and I hope it moves yours too. How Kindness Can Change Everything takes place in a hospital; a young girl will experience kindness she never even imagined. Show some kindness today – you never know what will happen. yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: