An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Looking

Marlene

They say it's all in how you look at things - glass half empty or half full. Do you criticize or encourage? Are you stuck in yesterday or are you looking forward to today? How long have you ready to go for your dreams? If you look for what could go right and you're halfway there.
 
Don't stand in your own way, any more.
 
It's going to be a great day, let's go!

No comments: