An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mindfulness

Marlene

What Is Mindfulness? According to the Oxford Dictionary, mindfulness is a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.

Okay, after reading quite a few articles about mindfulness, I came upon two resources that I liked (and there are many more). The purpose of being mindful is to manage stress - which most people are experiencing right now.

No comments: