An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Powerful Words

( During very difficulty times, we tend to forget that life has its ups and downs, causing us to lose ourselves in the process. It is completely okay to feel upset, but during those times we have to remember to search for the voice inside that tells us that we can and will survive through anything. - Take care, Jesse Marie ) 

I love when contributors like Jesse Marie add a bit of an enrichment to why they either came up with the quote or picked a certain one to send in.

Words can be so powerful, so be sure you are filling your minds with positive messages right now. If you find you're getting a stressed out, take a deep breath and try to relax. No one needs to watch the news all the time. Exercise; move around in your place. Be nice to yourself.

No comments: