An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Take back your life

Marlene

Are you ready to take your life to a new level?  Accept that your decisions, based on your knowledge and attitude, direct your life.

Of course you may have circumstances that pose a challenge - we all do - yet we have to decide WHAT to do next.

When you blame others or circumstances all the time for how your life is working out, you give up your power.  Is that really what you want?

No comments: