An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

SOME RULES OF LIFE

SOME RULES OF LIFE

1. Life is uncertain--Eat dessert first!

2. Never say never.

3. Eliminate try from a sentence and it becomes a positive statement.

4. Say won't instead of can't which makes you honest.

5. Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who do!

6. "I do my thing and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I and if by chance we find each other; It's beautiful." Frederick S. Perls

7. Promises are made to be broken.

8. When you feel guilty you are spending time in the past, when you are worrying you are spending time in the future and when you do either you are not dealing with the here and now.

9. "There is good in everyone." Anne Frank

10. When love is gone I will not stoop to become your friend.

11. What goes round comes round.

12. Most people don't learn from past mistakes and keep repeating them.

13. I do not need another to validate or approve of me.

14. It's human to err, divine to forgive but harder to do the latter.

15. When a person lies it is usually to make them look better in your eyes.

16. Being alone doesn't mean you are lonely.

17. People will do what they want to do even though they say they won't/don't.

18. Some people believe that negative attention is better than no attention at all.

19. "If you really love me you will..." should not be said to someone you love.

20. Eliminate negative people from your life.

21. Live as if today is the last day of your life.

22. Do stop to smell the roses, look at nature.

23. Appreciate what you have.

24. Another way of putting #17--people are selfish

26. I am a very happy, positive person and become more so as I get older!

27. The people I am most disappointed in are those that call themselves christians and the people I admire most are those who live their life as Christians.

28. It is possible to make real friends after meeting them on cyber space.

29. Yes, what mother said is still true: do not discuss religion and/or politics.

30. Children know it all or so they think--adults realize how little they know."

No comments: