An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What is Hope?


Hope is what gets you out of bed in the morning, when it’s the day of prom and you haven’t been asked. Hope pushes the caterpillar through the cocoon and drives the salmon upstream. Your breast may be small and your glasses may be thick, but hope doesn’t hold up a mirror. Hope is a horizon we head for leaving nothing behind us but fear, and though we may never reach our goals, its hope that will save us from who we once were.

--Family Guy , Season 9 Episode 8

yeremiah@aol.com
Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: