An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

13 Steps To Inner Control

1. I honor the energy of *birch*, for a new beginning. I am able to change myself as I will to do.
2. I honor the energy of *rowan* for protection against evil enchantment. I will not hobble myself with the chains of past failures.
3. I honor the energy of *alder*, for the protection of my inner oracle. I will listen to the voice of the Goddess Within.
4. I honor the energy of *willow*, for the lunar rhythms within me as a woman. I will recognize and heed my own body's cycles.
5. I honor the energy of *ash*, the magician's staff. I will recognize that "as above, so below," I play a part in the larger scheme of things. I will link my inner and outer worlds.

6. I honor the energy of *hawthorn* for cleansing and restraint. I will choose what I place within my body, and empty myself of all that violates my personal well-being.

7. I honor the energy of *oak*, the doorway to the mysteries. I will call upon the strength of the Horned One when I feel in need of protection.
8. I honor the energy of *holly*, spear of the warrior. I will not remain passive and victimized, but will choose to fight for my own freedom.



9. I honor the energy of *hazel*, the tree of wisdom. I will heed my own inner intuitions, and will be wise and informed in my choices.
10. I honor the energy of *vine*, the tree of conviviality and celebration. I will love myself and will celebrate life, not seeing the choices I make as deprivations but gifts.
11. I honor the energy of *ivy*, the spiral to center. I will do all that I do because of my own inner desires. I will listen to myself, and will remain balanced and centered while I do this work.
12. I honor the energy of *reed*, the tool of the hunt. I will take direct action when necessary to protect myself, including the "killing" of old patterns, friendships and associations which harm me.
13. I honor the energy of *elder* which sees the end from the beginning. Throughout many lifetimes I have been here. I have the knowledge that I have changed myself again and again. I will start from where I am now, and continue to persist in my path. I will succeed.
As you see, the pagan focus is not to surrender responsibility for oneself to a higher power, but to take responsibility and make choices appropriate to a Goddess (that's YOU...) Feel free to change this as you wish.







yeremiah@aol.com
Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: