An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

All Actors






The world is a stage and we are all actors. Each actor plays a unique part in our own life production. Since this is our own life production, we are responsible for our own actions. This responsibility means doing the right thing no matter what the cost may be to our lives as long as what we do has a justifiable reason. So it is in acting, so it is in life! We all have our own role to play in making the world a better place as actors have their role in making the stage a better production. Actors and actresses have a better audience when they are acting the part and so when the audience watches, it is like they are doing it naturally. We all are natural and that makes the world a better place.

No comments: