An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Life is Complex



Technology is advancing cause life is getting so complex, which is why technological fields are getting larger. This is a coping mechanism of the seriousness of life. If this doesn't work humor may work.

Distraction is a necessity of life. It is not the best, however it works. Humor also is one.
Humor is being true to yourself and just laughing when something is pleasantly surprises you. Laughing is a response that is contagiously produced when things are funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that this is a great blog. Keep on blogging